ALPS Pointing device driver - error message

Solved
Hello,

I have two error windows at startup on my PC, both showing the same message: set user settings to driver failed. When I check the task manager, it seems that this is related to my touchpad driver. I went to the Acer website to update this driver, but the messages still appear.

Any ideas to help me???

Good evening and thank you in advance

symaja

Acer Inspire
Intel Core i5 7200 U
Nvidia GeForce GTX 950 M 2 Gb dedicated
8 Gb RAM
1 Tb HDD
Windows 10

10 answers

  1. Contributor
    I'm starting here cleanly and with a few modifications
    (I might have confused you a bit because I hesitated)
    Don't give up.

    ----------------------
    Restart your PC, this way we will find the ALPS Pointing device driver process in the task manager.

    -------------------------------
    Right-click on the Start menu.
    Choose Task Manager

    In the Task Manager, go to the Processes tab.
    Find

    Right-click on it and choose "Open file location"

    A page opens with the folder, keep it open for the next steps.

    Right-click again on the same line in the task manager.
    End Task
    The process stops and the line disappears, that's normal.

    -------------------

    In the file we kept open

    Find this line

    Right-click on it to delete it.

    The deletion window opens.

    Once you have it, close the folder but not the deletion window.

    Confirm the deletion (it might require confirmation twice if it doesn’t go through the first time).

    Once deleted, your error messages should disappear.
    12
    1. You don't give up! So I'm getting back to it!!!
      0
    2. Victory!!! You did it!!! So awesome, thank you!!!!
      1
    3. Contributor
      Is it true or are you just fed up and wanting to close the topic? :-)

      What are the other issues you mentioned?
      0
    4. Alright, I'll give you a little break... next time I'll talk to you about my freshly made score lol!!! Don't be scared, I'm only coming back on Wednesday!!! Yes, there's school tomorrow!!! (and I hope my interactive whiteboard will recognize my laptop ;-)

      In any case, thank you for all the time you dedicated to me and your clear explanations, I hope you'll overlook my little "mistakes"... have a great start to the week!!!
      0
    5. Contributor
      You're welcome ;-)
      0