Access - The specification field separator is identical
Solved
-
Hello,
I have retrieved a complete file under Access that has been functioning for years, and since the latest Office updates I have been receiving an error message when I use this program.
Here is the error message:
The field separator of the text file specification is the same as the decimal separator or text delimiter.
Do you have any idea on how to resolve this? I'm all ears :)
Thank you in advance
I have retrieved a complete file under Access that has been functioning for years, and since the latest Office updates I have been receiving an error message when I use this program.
Here is the error message:
The field separator of the text file specification is the same as the decimal separator or text delimiter.
Do you have any idea on how to resolve this? I'm all ears :)
Thank you in advance