Mail sending issue on SFR messaging

Hello everyone
Who could help me or explain what is happening with the rejection of sent emails and replies to received emails in my inbox
I receive the following message:
Error sending email
Your email could not be sent because one of the parameters is incorrect
In the details, I get the code 550: 550 5.7.1 WEB_JBL_40
When consulting my internet service provider SFR, they say that everything is correct and indicate that the problem is with my computer and that I need to call a technician
I am completely lost, especially since everything else seems to be working normally with receiving and reading emails
Please, who can help me?
Thank you for any contact
Best regards
Alisjo

2 answers

  1. 0
    1. Hello GPUI
      Sorry to bother you again, I opened the link that directs me to a certain @leternois on an SFR forum and what should I do there?
      Please let me know the procedure
      Best regards
      1
    2. Hello,
      I apologize, I am certainly making manipulation errors, how can we exchange information between us?
      Thank you for any explanation.
      Sincerely
      0