Blocking elements in the layout

Hello hello,

I need a little help with the very latest version of Word (15.29.1) to lock "text boxes"!

I am formatting a template document for a letter in Word for an association. It needs to be very easy to use while also being well structured. I am looking to fix my layout (header, footer, background image, date/location, subject, body text) but not the text content. When I lock the document, it inevitably locks everything...

I have created boxes and paragraph styles hoping to do something like in InDesign. The issue is that I can't fix these boxes in place on the page. It should allow the next users to modify the content but not the position of these boxes...

If anyone has any ideas on how to proceed, I'd be grateful!

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Cécile

Configuration: Macintosh / Firefox 52.0

1 answer