I/O Error

Hello,

When trying to save as a PDF, I get an I/O error message and the save is denied. What should I do?

2 answers

  1. Hello,

    could you please let us know what the error message is?

    Best regards

    --
    Without the "i" from the word "vivre", "aimer" becomes "amer".
    1
    1. I wanted to save a document that is in .doc as a pdf, and I got a message refusing to save this document in the folder I had chosen (there is already a file saved in this folder, so there is no reason for this one to be refused). By clicking OK, I got another message as follows:
      General error.
      I/O error
      0
  2. Moderator
    Hello,

    Save from where to where?
    Internet to your hard drive?
    USB stick?
    External hard drive?

    --
    Please press a key to continue the disinfection...
    0
    1. On the computer only.
      0
    2. Moderator
      @vevette81Perform a checkdisk
      then check if you have any errors in the Health tab of HD Tune.
      Launch HD Tune, then go to the health tab, see if you have any yellow or red lines.
      Do this for all hard drives, if you have multiple, you have the dropdown menu at the top left to switch disks.
      Read this tutorial: HD Tune
      0
    3. @Malekal_morte-Thank you very much.
      I just found the trick: I saved it by changing the name of the document and it worked. Why? I don't know. The main thing is that I managed to do it.
      0