Localhost connection
-
Hello,
I just installed MAMP 4.0.2 and I'm facing an issue with the preview in browsers. Every time I launch the preview in Firefox or Opera, I receive the following messages:
- with Firefox: Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at localhost.
- with Opera: This site can’t be reached. localhost refused to connect.
I am working with Dreamweaver CS6.
Thank you for your help.
Configuration: Mac OS X (10.11) / Firefox 48.0
I just installed MAMP 4.0.2 and I'm facing an issue with the preview in browsers. Every time I launch the preview in Firefox or Opera, I receive the following messages:
- with Firefox: Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at localhost.
- with Opera: This site can’t be reached. localhost refused to connect.
I am working with Dreamweaver CS6.
Thank you for your help.
Configuration: Mac OS X (10.11) / Firefox 48.0
1 answer
-
Is Mamp active? Because it's not enough to install it; you also need to open it and start the server.
-
-
@NadirmoCheck if there is a vhost for localhost, maybe it was deleted with the update.
http://elliptips.info/installer-apache-mysql-et-php-sous-osx-sans-passer-par-mamp/
-