Log.ini window is lost

Solved
Hello, for some time now a window appears on startup, I will try to paste it onto this message. I have searched through the roots and found nothing. A little help would be more than nice. Best regards.
Well, I can't paste, here is the text:

C:\Users\UTILIS-1\AppData\local\Temp\114828Log.ini is lost

A hello or a smile doesn't hurt anyone.

5 answers

  1. The simplest way, unlike the idea of changing registry keys, is to right-click on My Computer and then choose Manage. Go to Task Scheduler and delete the one from Asus that has the same numbers as the errors.
    3
    1. Hello,

      You need to take a screenshot and insert the image using the mountain-shaped tag, or host your image and paste the link.

      Without that, we won't see anything; we don't have access to your PC.
      1
      1. Hello, here's what I get when I click on the "mountain" icon

        --
        A greeting or a smile does no harm to anyone
        0
        1. Deusargon, hello and thank you. Action performed, everything is back to normal. Best regards.
          0