Google Chrome's history clears itself automatically
Hello
I have a problem with the browsing history in Google Chrome. I noticed that the history is deleting itself. I have checked the settings and other software to see if I accidentally enabled any option that automatically clears the history, BUT NO, I think it might be a virus or something like that because lately I installed some extensions (which I have since removed) that seemed unwanted. I uninstalled and reinstalled Google Chrome to solve this issue, but to no avail.
I hope you can help me resolve this problem.
Thank you very much.
I have a problem with the browsing history in Google Chrome. I noticed that the history is deleting itself. I have checked the settings and other software to see if I accidentally enabled any option that automatically clears the history, BUT NO, I think it might be a virus or something like that because lately I installed some extensions (which I have since removed) that seemed unwanted. I uninstalled and reinstalled Google Chrome to solve this issue, but to no avail.
I hope you can help me resolve this problem.
Thank you very much.