Cash register

Solved
Hello,

I am a bakery sales assistant, and our cash register is a TOWA TOUCH SCREEN TS1000. Yesterday I couldn't perform the reset because the screen displayed "open tickets."
Today I still couldn't find where and how to close these tickets, which will result in an error in the accounting.
Can someone help me with a solution? And perhaps let me know if it is still possible to generate a reset from yesterday?

I look forward to a quick response and thank you in advance.

PatSales Assistant

2 answers

  1. Hello, our problem has been resolved.
    You need to go to the configure menu
    Level 3 settings
    Initialization
    Check:
    clear open tables
    Clear open accounts
    Clear pending tickets

    The problem is solved.

    There you go ☺
    13
    1. Re Good evening

      Thank you for your great response, here is a cash register that is working again

      Happy end of year celebrations
      0
  2. Hello

    I think your solution is to call >>
    TOWA - France

    SWEN Parc – Bât A5, La Bastide Blanche
    13127 VITROLLES
    • Tel: 04.42.34.01.30
    • Fax: 04.42.34.01.35

    Technical support
    • Tel: 08.91.46.02.10
    (22.5 cents Euro per minute + an additional cost from a mobile)
    • Fax: 04.42.34.01.45

    Good luck

    --
    Avoid installing those free software that supposedly boosts or repairs your PC; they are of no significant use. The best tools in Windows are called Dos....& Powershell..
    Always keeping an eye on you
    0
    1. A person from Towa France tried to resolve the issue over the phone by having me perform some manipulations, but the problem persists. New call today...
      0
    2. @PatvendeuseHello

      I hope that if they can't help you, it would be the last straw.

      Good luck
      0
    3. @beber67470Hello, I went to work this morning even though I'm on the afternoon shift. And I didn't receive the phone call, I hope it will come otherwise it's going to cause problems. Luckily the boss is not holding it against me.
      I'll keep you updated.
      0