Artcut

Hello, help! I bought a Seiki plotter and I have the Artcut 2009 software.

When I try to start the machine, it says a file with no name is missing. What does that mean? I'm going crazy.
Do you have the solution?
Thank you.

3 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello,

    Can you translate all this into French and I think Contrariness will be able to respond to you...

    Luke.

    --
    The price of software is inversely proportional to its usability... ;-)
    0
    1. thank you luk who is contrariness where is he I am lost
      thank you
      0
  2. Hello,

    Are we that illiterate in the Var?
    0
    1. Contrariness, he has the seasonal illness... the cold!

      I know this error message with another cutting program (Cutting Master) but I haven't really identified the exact cause..

      In my program (which is a plugin of another), I think it's a Visual Basic bug that doesn't recognize a file that wasn't originally created in the software.

      To get around this, I copy/paste the trace to cut into another file that I create in the same format and it works...

      Check that Artcut is properly installed, that your plotter is recognized by the software, and try a simple cut.
      0
      1. Hello, the plotter is recognized but nothing happens. I think we need to change the log.
        We should check the compatibility, I think.
        I’m frustrated.
        0
      2. Check if you don't have a test tool in the Atcut software..

        It is independent of the program that supports the plugin.. If the cutting does not start with this test, it means that the communication is not taking place with the plotter. (port or protocol)
        0
      3. Nothing works, I need new software compatible with the Seiki plotter
        I'm overwhelmed!
        Help!
        0
      4. It seems necessary for me to check everything point by point...

        Is the USB driver installation correct?
        Is the communication port correct?

        You have a dedicated forum for issues on the manufacturer's site:
        http://seikitech.com/forum/
        0
      5. Hello, you need to go to tracing materials, then to other, and then choose DMPL.
        0