IPod wifi problem with Free.

Hello, I have an iPod so I have access to wifi, I'm with Free, I know where the wifi code is, on the back of the box, but I don't know which of these two codes I should enter:
MAC: with a series of letters and numbers or
MDL: with a series of letters and numbers?
I need it to be able to connect to wifi.
Thanks in advance

5 answers

  1. Hello,
    At Free, the Wifi code is not listed on the box, but you set it via your personal account on the Free website.
    MAC: is the Ethernet address of your box's network card, it's a unique number on the global network.
    MDL: I’m not exactly sure what it is, maybe it's the serial number of your box. What model is it? V5, V6?
    Best regards
    2
    1. Ah yes, that's true, it's Free (why keep it simple like everyone else, may as well make it complicated)
      5