PDF Preview

Solved/Closed
Hello,

How to display the PDF preview instead of its logo in the file explorer?

Thank you.

Windows 10 Firefox 39.0 PDF-XChange Viewer.

6 answers

  1. Personally, I had the same problem with Acrobat Reader DC on Windows 7, 32-bit.
    • You need to go to "Edit / Preferences / General"
    • check "Enable PDF thumbnail previews in Windows Explorer".


    This trick installs an additional function of Acrobat Reader, and that's it. ;-)

    TILOU41.
    121
    1. Thank you thank you thank you!!!! I struggled for a long time before stumbling upon this super simple and especially EFFECTIVE solution!!
      0
    2. You're a genius, man! Thanks :D
      0
    3. Thank you very much for the trick, it works perfectly. All my PDF thumbnails are now displayed under Windows 10.
      0
    4. Hello,

      I have the same issue. I tested this solution and unfortunately it doesn't work.
      I have version Reader 11.0.17.
      In fact, I don't have the option: "Enable PDF thumbnail previews in Windows Explorer" in Edit / Preferences / General.
      Do you have another solution, please?
      Have a nice day everyone,
      And thank you in advance.
      0
    5. just install the new version of Adobe Reader ;)
      0