[EXCEL - OUTLOOK] data sharing

Bonjour,

Is there a way to read/retrieve information from Outlook contacts using basic Excel functions, search the database, etc.?
Or do you need to use VB?
Or is it not possible at all?

Thank you for your help
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

3 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello
    I don't really understand!!!
    Do you want to retrieve information that is in the "contacts" folder of Outlook and put it into an Excel file?

    If so: in Outlook, go to the file menu/import and export/export to a file/Excel/select your "contacts" folder/give it a name and a location/validate
    --
    (_Usul of Arrakis
    Serial_Dreamer_)
    0
    1. Almost...
      Actually, I would like to do it in 'real-time': in an Excel file, to be able, for example, with a click of a command button that I would have created, to open the Outlook contacts, select a contact, and have the corresponding fields for that contact displayed in cells that I have defined in my Excel file.
      So let's forget about import/export...
      I'm not sure if I'm being clear...
      We'll see! ;)
      Thanks anyway.
      0
      1. Contributor
        Here you need a macro but I don't know how to do it
        see on the exceldownload forum or on veriti or on the pcastuces office forum
        --
        (_Usul of Arrakis
        Serial_Dreamer_)
        0