Daemon Tools Lite: problem mounting an ISO
Solved
Hello!
I have a problem when I try to mount an ISO image with Daemon Tools Lite, it doesn't work, the software doesn't even display the "mount" function (http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/464600monter.png).
I've tried everything: right-click -> mount, clicking the green "play" button, and double-clicking, nothing works, the auto-run doesn't start.
I hope I was clear enough, and that someone will be willing to help me, thanks!
I have a problem when I try to mount an ISO image with Daemon Tools Lite, it doesn't work, the software doesn't even display the "mount" function (http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/464600monter.png).
I've tried everything: right-click -> mount, clicking the green "play" button, and double-clicking, nothing works, the auto-run doesn't start.
I hope I was clear enough, and that someone will be willing to help me, thanks!
3 answers
-
ContributorHello,
You simply forgot a small step. At the bottom, you need to click on the "dt+" icon. It indicates that it adds a virtual drive. You will then just need to mount your ISO on it.
Best regards -
Thank you very much, it works :D
-
Thank you for this game, but it's in English. Is that normal?