TNT decoder not receiving anything

Solved
Hello everyone.

My brother purchased a Digitronic DTS 700 HD TNT decoder yesterday.
Following the instructions in the manual, we are unable to receive any channels.

During the antenna configuration, we are prompted to choose the type of DiSEqC equipment (4 inputs, 2 inputs, or none), but I read online that DiSEqC equipment is necessary when you have multiple antennas, which is not our case, so we chose "none." However, when we select this option, we can't choose the Astra 19.2 East satellite (we can’t select anything, in fact....).

However, when we choose the 4 inputs DiSEqC equipment, we can select the aforementioned satellite, but during the channel search, nothing happens.

Could you please suggest a solution for us? My brother can hardly live without TV XD.

4 answers

  1. Hello,

    This is a Fransat demodulator. I didn't mention TNTsat.
    1
    1. I fear I didn't understand your reply :/
      0
    2. Not a TNT decoder (T = terrestrial) but satellite

      google: "satellite reception diagnostic help Fransat"
      0
  2. Hi, you might have a problem with the cable, or the antenna, or the connection. After checking these points, if it's still the same, you should bring the decoder back to the store.
    0
    1. It was indeed the cable! Thank you!
      0
  3. silly questions
    --> do you have a TNT card in the decoder??
    --> is your satellite dish on the RIGHT satellite??
    0
    1. --> Yes, there is indeed a card in the decoder (the one supplied with it) and placed in the direction indicated by the manual.

      --> I think so, because before this decoder, my brother had one that worked perfectly (we had to change it because the remote control receiver no longer worked).
      0
    2. I suspect a lack of power to the head then, since it was working before.
      0
    3. In that case, what can we do to remedy this?
      0
    4. check that if you have a multimeter or look in the menus, I don't know this device, sorry
      0
  4. Thank you all for your responses. It was actually the antenna cable that was no longer working. We exchanged it and it's working again!
    0