BIGBEN TD79 NADINELAM - Last answer on 26 Dec 2013 1 answer Hello, I received a BIGBEN TD79 turntable for Christmas. However, the speed of the turntable is way too slow for both 45 and 33... I can't listen to my old records... What should I do? Thanks in advance! Show more Related links: Operation of BIG BEN charger for Wiimote BigBen Steering Wheel Bluetooth speaker connection issue BigBen RR30 Alarm Clock Radio I have a problem with my sound tower. bigben chain failure 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 sawsix Hello, Have you correctly selected 33RPM for a 33-inch vinyl record, and selected 45RPM for a 45-inch vinyl record? nadinelam Hello, Thank you for your reply. Yes, I did select .... It's frustrating!!! I think I'll be going back to the store in the coming days... sawsix That is indeed the only and best solution.
Answer 1 / 1 sawsix Hello, Have you correctly selected 33RPM for a 33-inch vinyl record, and selected 45RPM for a 45-inch vinyl record? nadinelam Hello, Thank you for your reply. Yes, I did select .... It's frustrating!!! I think I'll be going back to the store in the coming days... sawsix That is indeed the only and best solution.
nadinelam Hello, Thank you for your reply. Yes, I did select .... It's frustrating!!! I think I'll be going back to the store in the coming days...