What processor for HP Pavilion g7

Good evening,
I want to change the processor on my HP Pavilion g7 computer. I currently have an AMD E2-3000M APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics 1.80 GHz and I would like a better processor for gaming. What would you recommend? I have a budget of €150.
Thank you in advance.

2 answers

  1. It is a laptop. Besides adding memory if necessary, there isn't much to do.

    --
    Respect is a virtue. Writing in correct and understandable French is respecting those who read you and help you.
    1
    1. However, we can change the processor on certain laptops, right?
      0
      1. If you can find a CPU, especially for certain laptops where they aren't soldered. You still need to find the right CPU on the market. Even if you find it, it can cost you an arm and a leg. As expensive, or even more, than a new laptop.
        0
      2. You're welcome!
        0