Double arrow pointer

Solved
Hello everyone,
I would like to know if there is a way to permanently cancel the transformation of the pointer into a double arrow that scrolls the text on Windows 7. Personally, I find it exasperating, and I can't find anyone discussing this topic. Thank you in advance. Los

5 answers

  1. Greetings,

    I don't understand, you just have a ball and nothing more from your mouse, it's not your mouse that is changing.
    3
    1. Ah well, it's the features included in your touchpad that you can modify, see in the control panel then mouse and the tab all the way to the right usually called touchpad.
      1
      1. Awesome! I spent hours on this story! Thanks, Jimmy.
        0
      2. No worries, have a good evening :)
        0
    2. Thank you Jimmy,
      Actually, my cursor turns into a big dash with an arrow on each side. I understand that this helps to scroll text, for example.
      1
      1. and this when you click on the scroll wheel of your mouse?
        0
        1. On the touchpad, I don't have a mouse, and it always happens when I least expect it (being used to the classic system!).
          0