[.ShellClassInfo] NomDeRessourceLocalisée=@%SystemRoot%\system32\s
Hello, for a while now whenever I open my computer, the Notepad appears with
[.ShellClassInfo]
LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21787
I have searched online for a solution but found nothing, the solution recommended by Microsoft does not work with my version, which is Windows 7 64 bit
Does anyone have any idea how to get rid of this error
Thank you
Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 21.0
[.ShellClassInfo]
LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21787
I have searched online for a solution but found nothing, the solution recommended by Microsoft does not work with my version, which is Windows 7 64 bit
Does anyone have any idea how to get rid of this error
Thank you
Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 21.0
2 answers
-
Thank you and sorry for the delay, my problem is solved.
-
Hi,
I replied to a user yesterday about this:
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-27977648-desktop-ini#p27980196
I'll let you handle the operation and let us know if it works.
--
1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d !