Why can't I open multiple internet tabs?
Hello,
For several weeks now, I have been dealing with a disabling issue.
I can't open two internet windows or two internet tabs. If I open one window and then go to a second one, the first window freezes, and the same goes for the second. As a result, I have to close the browser and start over each time.
Could you please help me? Thank you very much in advance.
For several weeks now, I have been dealing with a disabling issue.
I can't open two internet windows or two internet tabs. If I open one window and then go to a second one, the first window freezes, and the same goes for the second. As a result, I have to close the browser and start over each time.
Could you please help me? Thank you very much in advance.
3 answers
-
ContributorHello,
try this
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-37585758-reinitialiser-son-navigateur
--
Best regards, exla