I'm looking for the Packard Bell coprocessor driver.

Solved
Hello everyone,
I have reinstalled my Windows Vista system on my Packard Bell Esy not sl81 laptop, but unfortunately, I never had the recovery CD because I bought the machine second-hand, and the previous owner doesn't have it anymore either.
As I was saying, I have installed all the drivers except for the COPROCESSOR one, which I can't find on the manufacturer's website, here is the link: http://www.packardbell.fr/pb/fr/FR/content/download
If anyone could help me find this driver, I would be really grateful, thank you in advance for your help.

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 12.0

3 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    For EasyNote SJ81, check it out --> here

    Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst.
    2
    1. Hi,
      I just wanted to tell you that it worked after all and I was able to recover the coprocessor driver. I thank you again and again for all your support during these difficult times.
      0
      1. Moderator
        You're welcome,
        Have a nice day.

        --
        Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst.
        0