Caneco BT

Solved
Hello everyone,
I am an engineering student in Electrical Engineering, and I am currently doing an internship at a company that works in the electrical network.
Please, I would like your help to find the Caneco BT or Caneco HT software.
Thank you in advance, my friends.

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 10.0.2

2 answers

  1. Good evening,

    On this page, you have access to the download: http://www.alpi.fr/page-des-t%C3%A9l%C3%A9chargements
    You will need to register to access the download.
    1
    1. thank you very much
      -1
    2. You're welcome
      0
    3. thank you so much, may God protect you
      0
    4. the link is dead ........
      0
    5. Visit the Alpi website to find the download link in the "Downloads" tab.
      0
  2. Hello
    If you are a student, you must use this version, Caneco 5.3 TEACHING, it is a 30-day demo with a 20/200 limitation (tables / circuits)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahG0r25BOGI
    0
    1. Hello,
      what should I do after the 30 days? Is there a way to extend the trial period?
      0
    2. @stef220there's a possibility, I admit, it's a bit of a struggle
      0
    3. @stef220You use VirtualBox to create a virtual machine that you keep as a base
      You copy your machine and install Caneco, or after 30 days, you repeat the process: you copy your base machine and reinstall Caneco. You do this every 30 days; it's the only solution I've found. At least I have Caneco and I can continue using it.
      Otherwise, another solution is to spend 5000€.
      0
    4. @staHello,
      Where can I download Caneco BT Teaching?
      Thank you
      0
    5. <translate>PLEASE I installed the teaching version but I am still being asked for a license.. What should I do???</translate>
      0