Print an image on multiple sheets?

Solved
Hello,

I need your help because I'm stuck..
I would like to print this image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JTvcuvAuI-0/TZLkZFgkgtI/AAAAAAAAAYU/0KMtM1oFf6M/s1600/Qlimax_Logo_by_Halfingr.png Actually, I want to resize it to 600 x 600 mm, then print it, and keep it at 600 x 600 mm. So logically, it will require multiple sheets. However, I don't know how to do that.. I have Photoshop, as well as Word. Thank you in advance for your help.

Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.7

3 answers

  1. Another solution, to create and/or insert images, drawings, and other diagrams larger than A4 size: use OpenOffice Draw (the OpenOffice suite is free).
    Once the Draw program is open:
    - Format > Page > set the desired size (e.g.: 60 x 60 cm)
    - Insert the image, resize it if necessary using the handles
    - File > Print > tab OpenOffice.org Draw > select Split onto multiple sheets of paper

    You will then see a preview of the pages on the left (scroll using the < or > arrows). Just click Print.
    100
    1. SUPER ^^
      It's exactly what I needed!!!

      Unlike all the other poster software, with DRAW I was able to adjust the height and width that I wanted. This was not the case with POSTERIZA, POSTERAZOR, or even The RASTERBATOR.
      Although POSTERAZOR is supposed to allow it, the dimensions it indicates are not quite what comes out of the printer.
      With POSTERIZA a size is indicated. But it's impossible to separate the height from the width. They must maintain a proportionality that didn't suit me ^^

      DRAW is just TIP TOP!!!

      Good luck for the next ones ;-)
      1
    2. Thank you very much!!!
      0
    3. Thank you
      0
    4. Thank you very much!
      0
    5. For everyone who takes the time to help, in general, and for you in particular, this evening, I leave this little message of thanks.
      Best regards
      0