Cursor disappears on PPT - CtrlL button

Solved
Hello,

I have a problem with PowerPoint 2010. My cursor disappears when I press the Ctrl key to select multiple items. It’s quite paralyzing because I can’t see the cursor when I want to select several items at once.

I have run a repair on the Office suite. Without success. I reinstalled the Office package and all the updates available. Without success.

Can you please help me?

Thank you in advance.

Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.2

2 answers

  1. Hello,

    I had the same bug as you on PPT 2010. I accidentally pressed ctrl+F, which initially brought up the search window, but more importantly, it made the bug disappear. And now the cursor no longer disappears when I press ctrl!!!
    1. So good! Thanks for the info, the bug disappeared by doing ctrl+F.
    2. I used this technique but the bug reappears regularly >> a permanent solution?
  2. Contributor
    And with the Shift key?
    --
    Retirement is great! Especially in the Caribbean... :-)
    ☻ Raymond ♂