[Batch] Incorrect Command Syntax!

Solved
Bonjour,
Here is the translated text:

Hello,
So here I have a small problem with the batch code that I will provide below.
When I open it, it closes very quickly but I was able to distinguish this:
"The command syntax is incorrect" :/
Here is the code:

@echo off cls title Calcul COLOR 0c echo --------------- echo Test de Calcul By Edgardu33 echo --------------- echo. :debut set /a n1=%random%%%10 set /a n2=%random%%%10 :reessayer echo %n1% x %n2% ? set /p cho=> if %cho%==%n1% * %n2% (goto oui) else (goto non) :oui echo Bravo !!! echo. echo. goto debut :non echo Mauvaise reponse !!! echo. echo. goto reessayer 


Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards, Edgardu33.

3 answers

  1. Hello,

    it must be these lines:
    if %cho%==%n1% * %n2% (goto oui)
    else (goto non)

    replace these lines with:
    set /a resultat=%n1% * %n2%
    if %resultat%==%cho% (
    goto oui
    ) else (
    goto non
    )

    That's it, see you later!
    2
    1. It's not working for me, I still have the same problem :/
      Thanks for your help anyway :)
      1
      1. It is necessary to put a pause at the end.
        0
    2. ok I tested it so here is the issue:
      it's this line:
      set /p cho=>

      to be replaced by:
      set /p cho=^>

      indeed the sign ">" is a special character, to be indicated by the escape character "^" (Alt Gr + 8)

      that's it see you later
      1
      1. Thank you very much!!!
        0