Partial Delivery Joris77 - Last answer on 5 oct. 2011 3 answers Hello, I want to order an item online, and the site in question offers me the option to accept or decline partial delivery, but what does "partial delivery" mean? I searched but found no answer to this question, thank you for your help. Show more Related links: package ready to ship for 9 days! Parcel in transit??? I don't know where my package is (Chinapost) "Your package is at the delivery site servicing your address" what to do? "Your package has arrived at its distribution center." "The France has arrived at the local installation." 3 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 3 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report antipolis a I think that some ordered items are not available. Therefore, we ask for your consent to only deliver the available items. The other items are on backorder or are no longer for sale. Answer 2 / 3 ... Report antipolis a I just saw that there was only one item in your order. They must have told you that the item was awaiting restocking. They are therefore offering you the option to wait or to cancel your order. Answer 3 / 3 ... Report Joris77 That's what I thought too, but I had a doubt. Thank you. Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 3 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report antipolis a I think that some ordered items are not available. Therefore, we ask for your consent to only deliver the available items. The other items are on backorder or are no longer for sale.
Answer 2 / 3 ... Report antipolis a I just saw that there was only one item in your order. They must have told you that the item was awaiting restocking. They are therefore offering you the option to wait or to cancel your order.