HELP! Quadra accounting - account number
Solved
Hello,
I am currently interning in an accounting firm. I need to use Quadra Compta to record invoices. Being a beginner in accounting and also inexperienced with this software, I am totally stuck!!
My problem is quite simple:
I want to record an invoice (for sales). So I enter "sales" in a standard entry, then the "period", and I can fill in my line. I start with the day "DD", no problem, then I need to enter the account number... BUT WHERE CAN I FIND IT??
Thank you in advance for your help!
Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0
I am currently interning in an accounting firm. I need to use Quadra Compta to record invoices. Being a beginner in accounting and also inexperienced with this software, I am totally stuck!!
My problem is quite simple:
I want to record an invoice (for sales). So I enter "sales" in a standard entry, then the "period", and I can fill in my line. I start with the day "DD", no problem, then I need to enter the account number... BUT WHERE CAN I FIND IT??
Thank you in advance for your help!
Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0
1 answer
-
Hello,
I'm using this software
If you can press F4, it will display the list of existing accounts
I'm not sure I've answered your question, so if it's something else don't hesitate :)-
-
-
-
The entry is for you to input manually (the invoice number)
I don’t use it, I put the number in the label, because when viewing the accounts, the document number doesn’t appear clearly.
Are there already input journals in your exercise? If so, I recommend that you review them to see the previous entry method. -
-