Margin issue with CEGID

Hello,

I wanted to know if anyone has had the same problem as me and how they resolved it.

Here’s my issue: I want to print my asset and liability statements that are created using the CEGID accounting software.

However, when I request a print preview, my statements appear on an A4 page but the bottom spills over the margin, and when I start the print, the part of the page that exceeded the margin does not appear.

My question is: is it possible to modify the print margins in CEGID?
Because I haven't found anything yet, and I have been working on this for two days.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

Best regards, have a great day.

Ms. STOUQUE

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

5 answers

  1. Hello

    Which CEGID product are you using exactly? Cegid Business, Cegid Business Line, Cegid Expert?
    0
    1. Hello Madam,

      I would like to follow up with you. I am Eric VALION, and I am part of the Cegid group responsible for Cegid Business applications.

      Could you please let me know:
      - The range of this solution (Line, Suite, or Place)
      - The version of your product (v7, v8, v9)
      - The menu that allows you to launch the edition in question

      Thank you in advance.
      0
      1. Hello gentlemen,

        The version I am using is probably old, it is CEGID S1 Version 6.0.

        However, Mr. VALION, the menu from which I want to launch the editing is the accounting menu; otherwise, I don't see which menu you are referring to.

        I hope I have clarified the subject a little more for you.
        0
        1. Hello Madam,

          I am part of the Quality Service at Cegid Business Line, and I don’t know how to get in touch with you to answer your question.

          Could you please provide me with a customer code, or your company name along with the postal code, so that I can contact you by phone?

          Thank you
          Sincerely.
          0
          1. Hello,

            My President has finally found a solution that proves to be effective. He has succeeded in modifying the situation.

            Thank you for giving me some of your time.

            Sincerely.
            0