Conditional formatting in Access 2007

Solved
Hello,

I would like a date that is entered to change its formatting when it is earlier than the current date. Can someone help me?

Thank you.

5 answers

  1. Hello,

    On a form.
    --
    Oops, :p
    1
    1. Hello,

      Are you working on a State or a Form?
      0
      1. Re,

        On your form, you select your date field, then you click on "conditional formatting" in the toolbar.
        Then I'm used to using the expression option, you can enter:

         [registered date] < date() 


        specifying the color you want to apply to the field next to it.
        0
        1. Re,

          Thank you for the tip, but (I don’t know why) it didn't work. However, I took the term "date()" and used it in the value option. It works very well too.

          --
          Oops, :p
          0
          1. Okay, it's good if it works :) Did you remember to replace [date inscrite] with the name of your field?
            0