File saving issue in AutoCAD

Solved
Hello,

I am working with the 2008 version of AutoCAD, and I can't save a drawing using the "save" or "save as" commands.
No window appears to name my file or choose a file type. In fact, I see in the command line: "_qsave Save drawing as C: User/ etc...", with a predefined location...
It's the same if I want to open or create a new drawing... I have to type the file name in the command line...

Does anyone know the solution to this (major) problem, and can help me because it's super super annoying!

Thanks in advance.
Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

1 answer

  1. Contributor
    Hello,

    Type in your command line: FILEDIA

    Currently, you should have the value (0) in parentheses, which represents command line input.
    To have it displayed through a dialog box, type: 1

    So? Does it work?

    --
    Drink or drive, you must puke! Hic
    99
    1. For me, yes, in any case.
      Thank you diname!
      0
    2. Thank you so much, you just saved my presentation, it's working wonderfully, thanks!
      0
    3. Even 2 years later, it still works! And on the 2010! Thank you very much anyway!
      0
    4. It works very well with AutoCAD 2009, thank you very much.
      0
    5. Thank you
      0