System restore in ccleaner
Hello,
I am a new user of the software CCleaner, and I would like to know how to restore my system to an earlier date.
Thank you
I am a new user of the software CCleaner, and I would like to know how to restore my system to an earlier date.
Thank you
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.5.6
3 answers
-
ModeratorHello,
https://www.commentcamarche.net/informatique/windows/147-restaurer-windows-avec-les-points-de-restauration/#7-restaurer-un-point-de-restauration
Edit: I don't see the connection between restoring the system and ccleaner?
A+
--
Happy New Year and best of luck in 2010! -
Hi pico.l
In "Ccleaner" there are 3 very useful options: the uninstallation of a program, the startup options, and system restore; for that, you just need to go to "tools"
--
Love is like spaghetti; when it’s soft, it’s cooked.-
-
@pico.lHello, on v2 21 940, there is indeed this function, but to restore to a previous date.
-
Moderator@ninoNo, with version V2.03.532, I don't have this option: "restore the system "
Thank you. Anyway, I don't need this function since Windows has it ;)
--
Happy New Year and much success in the year 2010!
-
-
exact, I don't use it either but it's faster with Ccleaner, but on the other hand less comprehensive than Window's
--
Love is like spaghetti; when it's soft, it's cooked.