Lost

Bonjour,

I am an English girl! I am lost in mozilla firefox! Help me find sites for music, games, everything! Help me please! Thank you in advance! (Also virtual games)!
Configuration: Windows XP
Firefox 3.5.6

16 réponses

  1. Bonjour

    ¡ Soy español ayudar yo tiene encontrar la barra de mancha que desapareció!!
    0
    1. Estás en qué sistema operativo?
      0
      1. it is a site like this in English, muneeb0786?
        0
        1. Cargar es ilegal está por la noche gravemente en el gobierno

          To download is illegal is at night seriously in the government
          0
          1. Yes it's this site, but in English. I think there are less users on CCM English
            0
            1. blood404 : Do you use a traduction site ? Because there are a lot of errors !
              0
              1. ノーは、私はスポットの私のバー(操舵装置)が見いだしません。
                0
                1. 何言ってるんですか?
                  0
                  1. אתה לא מבין משהו לכן שלו \ שלה \ שלו כותב יותר גבוה
                    0
                    1. באַ, אויב איך פֿאַרשטיין!
                      0
                      1. Любой может помогать мне!!!!!!
                        0
                        1. Якая ваша праблема?
                          0