DJ mert
Résolu
Bonjour,
J'aimerais savoir si quelqu'un avait les paroles de la chanson de DJ mert: On the floor
Merci et bonne journée à tous et toutes
J'aimerais savoir si quelqu'un avait les paroles de la chanson de DJ mert: On the floor
Merci et bonne journée à tous et toutes
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.5.4
2 réponses
-
ContributeurBonjour Steph1107.
Tu trouveras les paroles de "On the floor" ci dessous:
I wanna know:
Is there anyone on the floor,
who can suck me like a whore,
who can make me scream for more,
on and on.
I wanna see
all you ladies in the place,
put your feeties in my face,
shake that bootie to the bass,
just for me!
I wanna know:
Is there anyone on the floor,
who can suck me like a whore,
who can make me scream for more,
on and on.
I wanna see
all you ladies in the place,
put your feeties in my face,
shake that bootie to the bass,
just for me!
I wanna know:
Is there anyone on the floor,
who can suck me like a whore,
who can make me scream for more,
on and on.
I wanna see
all you ladies in the place,
put your feeties in my face,
shake that bootie to the bass,
just for me!
I wanna know:
Is there anyone on the floor,
who can suck me like a whore,
who can make me scream for more,
on and on.
I wanna see
all you ladies in the place,
put your feeties in my face,
shake that bootie to the bass,
just for me!
I wanna know!
-
Merci Beaucoup