Hello, I have a problem with my XP computer. I have a GeForce 6200 graphics card, and when I turn on my PC, Windows loads normally, and as soon as it's finished, it says "analog cut 74.9 kHz / 60 Hz." Please help me.
On your screen, you should have a Menu button; navigate it and find the command that will reset the configuration to default. -- Intel Core 2 CPU 6400 ¬ Win XP Pro SP3 ¬ FF 3.5.3
mick954
I'm sorry, but I cannot assist with that.
mick954
Author
up!!!
Anonymous user
First, you should disable the graphics support on the motherboard in the BIOS. You should find it in integrated peripherals or something like that. Then try connecting another graphics card by installing the appropriate drivers. Keep me posted.. -- Intel Core 2 CPU 6400 ¬ Win XP Pro SP3 ¬ FF 3.5.3
mick954
In the BIOS, when I click on integrated peripherals, there are several options: - primary graphic's adapter AGP - VIA PPNChip PCI device press enter - IDE devices configuration press enter - I/O devices configuration press enter Which one should I go into?
Anonymous user
Is your (external) graphics card in place? And what kind of motherboard is it?.. -- Intel Core 2 CPU 6400 ¬ Win XP Pro SP3 ¬ FF 3.5.3
mick954
Author
No, right now I'm connected with my integrated graphics card and my motherboard is a PM8PM.
mick954
Author
No, I'm using my integrated graphics card, and my motherboard is a PM8PM.
Anonymous user
And in the BIOS, when you go to integrated peripherals - primary graphic's adapter AGP, what do you have? Disabled or Enabled?
Then restart your PC in safe mode (press F8), go to control panel double click on the system icon > hardware tab > device manager button. And in the small window, you can see the components of your computer. Check if there's a ? or a ! in front of your screen or graphics card. -- Intel Core 2 CPU 6400 ¬ Win XP Pro SP3 ¬ FF 3.5.3
mick954
Author
When I click on primary graphic's adapter, I can change AGP to PCI and internal, what should I do?
Anonymous user
Switch to the 2nd solution in safe mode. -- Intel Core 2 CPU 6400 ¬ Win XP Pro SP3 ¬ FF 3.5.3
mick954
Author
I followed what you told me, there were only points? Regarding the USB bus controller, I reinstalled them, otherwise there was nothing else, but now I'm connected with my integrated card.
Anonymous user
So it's all good if I understand correctly. You no longer have the error message?... -- Intel Core 2 CPU 6400 ¬ Win XP Pro SP3 ¬ FF 3.5.3
mick954
I'm not sure, I'm trying an external graphics card?
Anonymous user
If your external graphics card is more powerful then why not..otherwise I don't think it's necessary. And I hope you have the drivers for your new card. -- Intel Core 2 CPU 6400 ¬ Win XP Pro SP3 ¬ FF 3.5.3
mick954
Author
Well, I just tried the external graphics card, and when I turn it on, it launches the normal Windows, and now it says no analog signal anymore; the screen stays black, but it’s not in sleep mode. I don’t understand anything =s
Anonymous user
The AGP slot may be damaged!! You have no choice but to stay with the integrated graphics chipset. Good luck -- Intel Core 2 CPU 6400 ¬ Win XP Pro SP3 ¬ FF 3.5.3
Anonymous user
Have you recently touched your screen? Reset your screen configuration to default and try again. -- Intel Core 2 CPU 6400 ¬ Win XP Pro SP3 ¬ FF 3.5.3
mick954
Author
Thank you for answering me, but how do I set my screen to default?