Ctrl key issue

Solved
Hello everyone.
I have what you might call a minor problem (which I think should be easy to solve) but extremely annoying.
Indeed, Windows thinks that my Ctrl key is constantly pressed. As a result, I can't type any text. That's why I have to borrow my brother's PC to ask you for help.
Thanks in advance.
Configuration: Windows XP Pro Corporate

49 answers

  1. Hi
    I managed to find a solution for this problem
    To fix it, you need to press both CTRL keys at the same time and then it works again.
    117
    1. Wow, great, this solved my problem! After a long search... Thank you!
      1
    2. Does this solution work forever? I have the same problem and I don't know what to do because your solution doesn't work with my laptop.
      0
    3. Wooooooow, perfect, thanks for the tip!
      0
    4. suuuuper the tip Thank you so much
      0
    5. for which type of Windows
      0