3617

Hello,
on my June bill, Orange is asking me to pay €61 for the 3617 service that I have never accessed. What should I do to get my money back? Thank you.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

7 answers

  1. Contributor
    3617 is not a service, but simply an access number for Minitel, which in turn allows access to services (the "codes"; for example, 3615 code kinenveut).
    Minitel is managed by France Telecom, and the access numbers are theirs (3611, 3614, 1615, and 1617 if I remember correctly).

    It is entirely possible for other people to open Minitel services on other numbers, including geographic numbers, by simply using a modem.
    https://www.google.fr/search?q=piloter+unix+depuis+minitel&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&client=firefox&gws_rd=ssl#hl=fr&client=firefox&hs=o67&&sa=X&ei=rf9PTeTkCcWblgfXoNVD&ved=0CBcQBSgA&q=piloter+linux+depuis+minitel&spell=1&fp=a2e8e0e133404f7
    5
    1. Contributor
      In my opinion, if they mark it, it's because you used it...
      I advise you to ask them to indicate your connection times.
      These connections could have been made:
      - from your Minitel
      - from a software installed on your computer, emulating a Minitel, and connected via a PSTN modem (the old ones that prevent you from using the phone at the same time)
      - your neighbor connected to your phone line with alligator clips (or a passerby)
      - maybe there are ways to access the Minitel via your DSL line that I don't know about
      --
      let's save time: read all the answers to your questions carefully!
      You don't like technical answers? I don't like SMS. Let's make an effort...
      1
      1. I did not use the mini phone, that is certain. Who should I contact to find out more?
        0
        1. Contributor
          contact the customer service: the number is marked on the invoice!
          I think it's 3614. If it wasn't you who used the Minitel, it was probably your wife, your kids, your cleaning lady...
          0