Badoo - Unsubscribe

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I mistakenly signed up on badoo.com and I would like to unsubscribe, please tell me how to do it because the site says
Thank you, see you soon Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.5

16 answers

  1. Click on Settings, then on the left there is a list under Personal settings. The last line Delete my profile needs to be clicked and read carefully in order to select!
    Completely hide the profile now! or Continue by deleting my profile.
    172
    1. I typed my name into Google and found a Badoo account with information about me, but I never created that account. How do I unsubscribe?
      0
    2. Contributor
      I typed my name on Google and I found a Badoo account with information about me, but I never created this account. How do I unsubscribe?

      Summary for unsubscribing from Badoo, even if you didn't create the account:
      * Go to this address: https://badoo.com/signin/?sold1=00zGiVQ7p4slmKg5SIbOWt3fT.2n-6aB
      * Click on "Forgot password?".
      * Enter the email address (usually used on Facebook).
      * Enter the symbols on the screen.
      * Click on "Receive a new password".
      * You should receive a password in your email inbox (tip from the little green canary).
      * Use this password to log into your Badoo account, using the login page: https://eu1.badoo.com/signin/?sold1=00zGiVQ7p4slmKg5SIbOWt3fT.2n-6aB
      * Click on "Settings".
      * Then on the left, there is a list under "Personal settings", the last line "Delete my profile" to click and read carefully before selecting!
      * Choose "Continue by deleting my profile" (tip from Jean-Pierre).

      In case of the message "incorrect email address", try Badoo's contact form: https://badoo.com/feedback/

      Data in Google's cache is kept despite deletion, this is normal.
      You have to wait (several weeks, I believe) and the data will disappear permanently from Google.

      To avoid being trapped again, read all the terms and conditions, especially for Facebook gadgets, before clicking anywhere!
      Indeed, some automatically sign you up for Badoo!
      0
    3. Thank you, thanks to you I was able to unsubscribe! ;p
      0
    4. I just deleted it; look carefully below to the right, it says "continue deleting my profile," then you will have to enter your password and give the reason why you are leaving Badoo.
      0
    5. Hello, I just had the same issue.
      To do this, you just need to forward your renewal text to 33700, it's free..
      This site compiles all the sites that send texts of this type.. I just did it following contact with SFR..

      I hope I was able to respond to your request and help others like us with these crappy texts!!

      J-Louis
      0