Equation numbering

Hello,
I'm working on Word 2003, and I can't find the option to number my equations in the equation editor.
Does anyone have an idea of how it works?

Thank you in advance
HH
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.0.1

4 answers

  1. The best thing to do is to right-click on your equation and choose "Caption..". Then I created a new "label" this way "(", so that on the right side of my equations, a number appears like (1), etc...
    3
    1. You want to number the lines, right?
      --
      Le métal est meilleur que la viande
      0
      1. For Word 2003, this option is located under the "File" menu, under "Page Setup," tab "Layout," and "Line Numbering."
        --
        Metal is better than meat
        0
        1. Thank you Fabio54!
          But that's not what I wanted!!
          Actually, it would be more about the equation editor, but I can't seem to find it!!
          0