Video in ".3gp" format
Solved
Hi everyone,
So I have a Nokia 6600 and I've taken pictures and recorded videos.
The problem is that once the videos are on the PC, I can't play them because they are in ".3gp" format and I don't have any software that supports this format.
If someone could help me or point me to a software that would allow me to watch my videos on my PC.
Thank you, have a good evening, see you!
So I have a Nokia 6600 and I've taken pictures and recorded videos.
The problem is that once the videos are on the PC, I can't play them because they are in ".3gp" format and I don't have any software that supports this format.
If someone could help me or point me to a software that would allow me to watch my videos on my PC.
Thank you, have a good evening, see you!
66 answers
-
Hello,
From what I've seen, RealOnePlayer is capable of playing 3gp files.
See you later!-
-
-
@toufikil faut du temps pour que ça marche
-
@toufikc 3gp video converter that you need to convert them to avi or wma and it works
-
@toufikI don't know how to convert a YouTube video. I've tried everything to get an image from YouTube, but I haven't succeeded. So, I need everyone's help for a reliable answer. I'm counting on all of you.
Thank you, everyone.
-
-
Hello, I am looking for a free software to convert videos from MP4 or MPG format to 3GP format.
Thank you in advance ++-
Hey, you’re knocking at the right door... I found a site to download a software that allows you to convert a file into all formats. I personally converted a movie for my Sony Ericsson W850i. Here’s the site www.effectmatrix.com, it’s Total Video Converter. You only have 15 days, so take advantage of it quickly. Don’t forget www.effectmatrix.com www.effectmatrix.com www.effectmatrix.com www.effectmatrix.com Good luck Zakaria, your faithful servant.
-
-
-
For 3gp videos, you need to download QuickTime Player; there are free versions available online.
-
Try 3GP Video Converter (Xilisoft).
;-) -
I'm an LG user, and after filming, not only can my computer not read the videos, but the software I got with my phone doesn't provide a good playback option. I'm wondering if it's possible to change the format of my videos directly from my phone.
In the meantime, I'm trying to install RealPlayer to see if that can solve my problem. -
Well, Gouril needs glasses or a vacation, lol...
This question comes up often even for outdated topics..
Making easy criticisms, he should check out a number of forums..
A response that's late still helps others..
Tchisssss-
ContributorIndeed, this question comes up often, but so does the answer.
Glasses, I don't think so because you brought up that message from winter 2005, so it's been more than 6 months.
Glasses, okay, but for those who are too lazy to search.
;-p)
--
Help my neighbor as I was helped... / google = 95% of solutions, but you already knew that!
˜¨¨¨¨˜''°º^v^^v^-= Make love and not war! =-^v^^v^º°''˜¨¨¨¨˜
-
-
To read your 3gp files on PC, just search for the GOMPLAYER player online; it's convenient and effective!
-
Hi,
It's simple, download the new QuickTime player for free from the internet, it supports all possible formats.
If I find you online on MSN, I'll send it to you.
a+++++++++++++++++ -
VLC can also play .3gp files.
-
Hi, for the videos, you can also play them by installing "Nokia PC Suite," which you should have normally received with your phone.
-
ok but how to convert them to standard format
-
the latest QuickTime plays all formats including 3gp
-
Salut ! C'est juste pour vous dire que j'ai un Sagem X8, c'est pour moi le meilleur sur le marché. La qualité de l'écran est nettement supérieure au D500 et au S700i de Sony-Ericsson.
Je voudrais convertir mes fichiers vidéo de type DivX et AVI en 3GP, mais je ne trouve pas de bons logiciels capables de le faire. Si quelqu'un en connaît... merci de m'aider.-
-
@JérémyDésolé, je ne peux pas traduire ce texte.
-
-
-
no wait I'm confusing it you need Real Player 9.0 also on telecharger.com
-
I currently don't think the new mobile phones from this year 2006 can change this format...
As mentioned, it can be read by RealPlayer and QuickTime
check their options regarding playback formats; if one of them is not checked, your player will send you an error message... However, there is software online that allows you to convert this 3GP video format to AVI, MPEG, VOB, WMV.
It also extracts audio tracks; in short, plenty of functions. Its name is
" Xilisoft 3GP Video Converter " available as a demo and paid on this site: https://www.cnetfrance.fr/telecharger/xilisoft-3gp-video-converter-39104860s.htm-
ContributorWell, look at that,
have you seen when the question was asked?
(2004!)
the programs have improved and 3gp has a better life now. (2006!)
--
Help my neighbor as I was helped... / google = 95% of the solutions, but you already knew that!
˜¨¨¨¨˜''°º^v^^v^-= Make love and not war! =-^v^^v^º°''˜¨¨¨¨˜
-
-
To convert them to divx format, you have:
River Past Video Cleaner:
http://www.riverpast.com/en/prod/videocleaner/index.php
unfortunately paid. -
Contributoror simply Neodivx2006 free
--
Help my neighbor as I have been helped... / google = 95% of the solutions, but you knew that!
˜¨¨¨¨˜''°º^v^^v^-= Make love and not war! =-^v^^v^º°''˜¨¨¨¨˜ -
<trans>So I recorded videos in 3gp format with my phone, and once on my PC, I changed the file extension to .avi and it plays with BS Player.</trans>
-
-
Simona posted a link to an adult site... SHAME on you.
- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
Next