Video in ".3gp" format

Solved
Hi everyone,

So I have a Nokia 6600 and I've taken pictures and recorded videos.
The problem is that once the videos are on the PC, I can't play them because they are in ".3gp" format and I don't have any software that supports this format.

If someone could help me or point me to a software that would allow me to watch my videos on my PC.

Thank you, have a good evening, see you!

66 answers

  1. Hello,

    From what I've seen, RealOnePlayer is capable of playing 3gp files.

    See you later!
    13
    1. hi
      i also have the same problem and when i tried to open the files with real one player it refuses to open them and tells me that it cannot open files with the 3gp extension
      0
    2. Hi,

      Once I’m set up, there’s no more problem watching videos.
      Try reinstalling it.
      0
    3. @toufikil faut du temps pour que ça marche
      0
    4. @toufikc 3gp video converter that you need to convert them to avi or wma and it works
      0
    5. @toufikI don't know how to convert a YouTube video. I've tried everything to get an image from YouTube, but I haven't succeeded. So, I need everyone's help for a reliable answer. I'm counting on all of you.
      Thank you, everyone.
      0
  2. Hi,

    That’s fine for Realplayer, I will install it now, so thank you.
    -1
    1. For 3gp videos, you need to download QuickTime Player; there are free versions available online.
      2
      1. you need VLC
        0
    2. Hi, for the videos, you can also play them by installing "Nokia PC Suite," which you should have normally received with your phone.
      0
      1. ok but how to convert them to standard format
        0
        1. the latest QuickTime plays all formats including 3gp
          0
          1. Salut ! C'est juste pour vous dire que j'ai un Sagem X8, c'est pour moi le meilleur sur le marché. La qualité de l'écran est nettement supérieure au D500 et au S700i de Sony-Ericsson.
            Je voudrais convertir mes fichiers vidéo de type DivX et AVI en 3GP, mais je ne trouve pas de bons logiciels capables de le faire. Si quelqu'un en connaît... merci de m'aider.
            0
            1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas accéder à des sites web externes.
              0
            2. @JérémyDésolé, je ne peux pas traduire ce texte.
              0
            3. Hi
              try this, you can convert all video formats
              https://www.unibet.de/general-info/info/about-us?mktid=1:1419722:8389-3231
              0
          2. Could I please have the code to reinstall the software for the Nokia 6600?
            -1
            1. Salut à vous tous
              J'ai QuickTime Pro sous Mac OS X.
              Quand je fais exporter fichier, 3GP, option etc...
              L'audio est indisponible, il n'y a pas de son. Je ne peux rien régler ni toucher à l'audio... Pourquoi ?
              En fait je convertis très bien mais je n'ai pas le son.....
              Merci de m'aider ......
              -1
              1. Hi
                the T610 cannot play videos? How can I make that work?

                thanks
                -1
                1. Hi, how are you?
                  I almost had the same problem, I tried to watch the videos with Real Player and it worked.... I have a 6230....

                  One question, please answer me... can I install a software that reads WMA files.... whether they're songs or videos? And if I install it, where will it be?? How do I do it?? I have a card reader...
                  Also, a friend of mine has the 6600... he has antivirus + a remote control +++ etc, that's pretty good already.... :) See you later!
                  -1
                  1. Hello everyone,
                    I followed David's instructions and transferred the audio file .3gp via infrared to my m420i. The transfer went well, but when I try to set the music as a ringtone, it says "this action is not allowed." What should I do?
                    -1
                    1. I don't think mobile phones can use the 3gp format as ringtones.
                      For me, you would need to convert it to mp3 if your phone has the appropriate player; otherwise, you need to convert it to midi.
                      0
                  2. To watch your videos from your phone on the computer, you just need RealPlayer.
                    -1
                    1. Hi parent, go to this site:
                      http://www.nokia.fr/index.php?content_id=5018
                      and you need to download the media player (included in the PC suite)
                      Thank you and see you later
                      --
                      kouma ousmane
                      TSAS/Bougouni/Mali
                      -1
                      1. Hi dear friend,
                        I have a NOKIA 6230 i and my problem is that I can't find on the internet: sites or videos in 3gp to download to my phone and I would be happy if you could help me solve this problem.
                        0
                    2. Try 3GP Video Converter (Xilisoft).

                      ;-)
                      2
                      1. You just need to download the PowerPoint viewer from telecharger.com so that you can read the 3gp format.
                        -1
                        1. no wait I'm confusing it you need Real Player 9.0 also on telecharger.com
                          0
                          1. I'm an LG user, and after filming, not only can my computer not read the videos, but the software I got with my phone doesn't provide a good playback option. I'm wondering if it's possible to change the format of my videos directly from my phone.
                            In the meantime, I'm trying to install RealPlayer to see if that can solve my problem.
                            2
                            1. I currently don't think the new mobile phones from this year 2006 can change this format...
                              As mentioned, it can be read by RealPlayer and QuickTime
                              check their options regarding playback formats; if one of them is not checked, your player will send you an error message... However, there is software online that allows you to convert this 3GP video format to AVI, MPEG, VOB, WMV.
                              It also extracts audio tracks; in short, plenty of functions. Its name is
                              " Xilisoft 3GP Video Converter " available as a demo and paid on this site: https://www.cnetfrance.fr/telecharger/xilisoft-3gp-video-converter-39104860s.htm
                              0
                              1. Contributor
                                Well, look at that,

                                have you seen when the question was asked?
                                (2004!)

                                the programs have improved and 3gp has a better life now. (2006!)

                                --
                                Help my neighbor as I was helped... / google = 95% of the solutions, but you already knew that!
                                ˜¨¨¨¨˜''°º^v^^v^-= Make love and not war! =-^v^^v^º°''˜¨¨¨¨˜
                                0
                            2. Well, Gouril needs glasses or a vacation, lol...
                              This question comes up often even for outdated topics..
                              Making easy criticisms, he should check out a number of forums..
                              A response that's late still helps others..
                              Tchisssss
                              2
                              1. Contributor
                                Indeed, this question comes up often, but so does the answer.

                                Glasses, I don't think so because you brought up that message from winter 2005, so it's been more than 6 months.

                                Glasses, okay, but for those who are too lazy to search.

                                ;-p)
                                --
                                Help my neighbor as I was helped... / google = 95% of solutions, but you already knew that!
                                ˜¨¨¨¨˜''°º^v^^v^-= Make love and not war! =-^v^^v^º°''˜¨¨¨¨˜
                                0
                            • 1
                            • 2
                            • 3
                            • 4