Contact leboncoin

Solved/Closed
Here's my translation: I have an issue and I would like to contact Le Bon Coin, but apart from the email, I can't find the phone number for the site or a customer service representative.

Does anyone know it???

Thank you

24 answers

  1. Yes, I found the number after a long search...
    397
    1. Hello,
      I am trying to contact leboncoin but I do not know the phone number.
      Would you be able to provide me with the information you have?
      Thank you very much.
      Best regards.
      4
    2. Can you please pass this on regarding people who are selling vehicles and want to have the money before delivery via Western Union? I didn't fall for it, but I want to report it. They should better monitor their ads. Thank you very much.
      0
    3. @ISAGood evening Isa,

      I just wrote an email to Le Bon Coin because I put a scooter up for sale and shared my contact details, photos, sales certificate, RIP, and registration card with a certain marie-quetier@hotmail.fr, phone +22548322035 from Côte d'Ivoire who was very interested and wanted to make a transfer before coming to pick up the scooter. The problem is that yesterday she wanted me to advance €468 for the payment of 3 stamps so that the money could be transferred. The currency exchange office was supposed to call me today to ask me a bunch of questions and have me sign papers. That’s when I realized something was not right! I asked her for her contact details (address, landline) and radio silence! I alerted my bank, which told me that with an RIB the scammer couldn't do anything, but I'm worried that they might use all my data to try to scam other people!
      There’s also a certain senecatlucresse@yahoo.fr who doesn’t seem very trustworthy!
      0
    4. @Elenita63I don't think they can do anything with our details, but I'm going to keep an eye on it anyway. Anyway, never send money, especially not to those countries; they don't need the code to withdraw the money.
      They called us last night asking if we had sent the money and if we could call them back. My partner told them they would get the money when I have the car, and nothing more. I'm monitoring the classifieds to see if they repost the ad. Moreover, I've posted an ad in the classifieds denouncing this scam; since I can't get their phone number, they'll definitely read it. I'm waiting...
      0
    5. @Elenita63Good evening,
      I would like to revisit your topic because it sends shivers down my spine and confirms the unpleasant intuition that has been haunting me since I put my motorcycle up for sale on Le Bon Coin yesterday.
      I was contacted by SMS by the same person, who is proceeding with me in the same manner... I am outraged. I find it disgusting to be taken advantage of in this way when all I want is to sell my vehicle. Isn’t there a way to track her down, to stop her? I feel like continuing to keep in touch with this scammer (if it’s really a woman) and to report her.
      In fact, I am quite disgusted by the society we live in.
      0