Relevantknowledge

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I would like to know what "relevantknowledge" is, please. I haven't installed it and yet it appears in the inactive icons bar... (?)...
Thank you in advance.

24 answers

  1. You don't need to do all that to uninstall it. You just have to go to the control panel and to add/remove programs (under XP) or programs and features (under Vista), and uninstall it from there.
    52
    1. nothing at all, you've got nothing!
      0
    2. Merci Borteher
      0
    3. That's why you have to read the license agreement at the beginning of the installation. It's written there, and ... I stopped the installation. I know, it's not fun to read, but it can prevent issues. Proof of that. By the way, when you write that you didn't install it, actually, by accepting the license agreement, it states that relevant knowledge is also installed. So you gave them permission by clicking "I accept" or "I agree" or I can't remember ! That's why they can't be sued for fraudulent action.
      0