Song title search

Solved
Hello,
I would really like to have the title and the artist of a song with the following lyrics at the beginning:

twenty five years when my life will still
time to get back give it still oh no
in the institution.....

the chorus:
and I'm said hey yé yé éé
I'm said hey
what's going on

if someone can help me thanks in advance

49 answers

  1. Hello, I'm looking for a song. I don't know much about it, except that if I remember correctly, the music video involved a jewelry heist where they stole a ruby (something like that). They used a girl who pretended to be having a seizure on the road, and the jeweler went to see her while the others took the opportunity to steal from the jewelry store. Then the girl left with a guy on a motorcycle.
    There were 4 guys (I think) and one girl (but just in the video; I don't think she sang). That's it, thank you very much.
    It was around 2002, thanks in advance!
    11
    1. HEY!

      So the song you're looking for is "The Reason" and it's by the American band Hoobastank!
      0
    2. @rachelleThank you Rachel, thanks to you I finally have an answer to what I was looking for since the release of this song.
      0
    3. Too strong!!! I've been looking for 10 days! Thank you.
      0
    4. Thank you!! I was looking for that too!!
      0
  2. Moderator
    4 Non Blondes - "What's Up?"
    The video ---> here
    --

    The impossible is the only worthy opponent of man.
    2
    1. It's indeed the title and the artist I was looking for, and by the way, congratulations because I had messed up the lyrics!!

      Thank you very much!
      0
    2. Thank you to the one who posted and to Josh Randal for their responses!! I was looking for this song too.
      0
  3. Salut, qui peut me donner le nom d'un site où je peux fredonner ma chanson pour en retrouver le titre ? Merci.
    1
    1. Moderator
      Hi
      You can go hum your tune ---> here
      --

      The impossible is the only worthy opponent of man.
      0
  4. Hi, I know at least 4 non-blondes, or Marvin Gaye, or Annie Lennox & Seal, or Richie Havens who sings this, hi...
    0
    1. La chanson que vous cherchez est "Guerre" de Cali.
      0
      1. Moderator
        Cali - "1000 hearts standing"
        The video ---> here
        --

        The impossible is the only worthy opponent of man.
        0
    2. I spent all my evening searching for the title of this song but nothing works...
      I came across this site hoping to find some help:

      It's an English song, I would say American, that's at least 15 years old (if not more)...
      A man sings a refrain that sounds in my memory like an "oooh baby ba-baby tada taaaaa... "

      I somewhat remember the tune that follows, but no additional lyrics, hence my difficulties in finding the title!
      0
      1. I think I'm looking for the same song you were looking for. Did you find out who sings it?
        Thank you
        0
    3. Isn't it Wild World by Cat Stevens?
      A part of the song goes: "Oh baby baby it's a wild world, it's hard to get by just upon a smile"
      0
      1. Thank you, I searched for this title for a long time!
        0
    4. Hi everyone!

      I’m looking for a song that I had the chance to hear at a club (Paris Paris, Maison blanche...) : a guy with a deep voice sings in a language I couldn't identify and it starts with some notes (piano) followed by 3 "beats" of percussion, etc...
      Please help me!
      Thank you!
      0
      1. and thank you very much Rachelle for the song title ;-)
        0
        1. Hello everyone!!

          I'm in trouble because I'm looking for a song! I hope to help you by telling you that the Rare Bird sang it called "Sympathy" but I'm desperately looking for the French version, not the Séverine version that I know, but the male version!! The sympathy or sympathie!!
          It's a title that I think is very rare, thank you for helping me in my search, I'm losing hope
          thank you!!!
          0
          1. Hello everyone!!

            I’m frustrated because I’m looking for a song! I hope to help you by saying that the Rare Birds sang it "Sympathy," but I’m desperately searching for the French version, not the Séverine version that I know, but the male version!! La sympathie or sympathie!!
            It’s a title that I think is very rare. Thank you for helping me in my search; I’m desperate.
            Thank you!!!
            glougloux 21
            0
            1. Hello, I'm looking for the title of a song or the singer, it doesn't matter. I just have one clue: in the music video for this song, there are sort of watches, and at the end, there's a cyclops and the singer ties a string from his guitar around its eye. Thanks!
              0
              1. the title of the song is "Worried About Ray" by The Hoosiers
                it's an excellent track
                0
            2. Hello everyone!! I saw a sports video titled "the best soccer freestyler" by "tsatsulow" and I would like to know the title of the song and the artist!! Here is the link: "www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugNvc7qAYrk" please!! Thank you!!!
              0
              1. Moderator
                Hi Froyd
                Answering your question: Muse - "Time Is Running Out"
                the video ---> here
                --

                The impossible is the only worthy opponent of man.
                0
              2. @Josh RandallHi Josh! I would like to thank you for your response, it's really kind of you!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!
                0
              3. Moderator
                @froydYou're welcome!
                --

                The impossible is the only worthy adversary of man.
                0
            3. Hello, I'm looking for the title of a song that's currently playing during the Mother's Day commercial on Playhouse Disney. Thank you very much to anyone who can help me.
              0
              1. Hey everyone!

                So, this is the first time I'm posting on a forum like this, and actually, I've been searching for a pop song that I think is from 2006 for a few days now, but I have no information about it =[ and I can't seem to find it =S

                I only know that in the chorus it goes "Tonight Tonight, ... beautiful .." I thought it was an English band called Cube, but it's not =/

                So if anyone has a lead for me .. =)

                Thanks in advance!
                0
                1. Hello, I’m looking for a song that often plays on the radio 94.7FM. It’s sung by a girl and it’s a ballad. Well, I don’t have much information, just a few lyrics..

                  Here they are:
                  [It starts with True luck, the chorus is it’s the reason for... nobody else.. Is a song .. Don’t know.. The second verse says.. Beautiful eyes.. Left without.. The end is True luck... He want to see]

                  It’s not much, but please, if anyone knows it, let me know. I love this song!

                  Thanks in advance, Jess -xxx- (L)
                  0
                  • 1
                  • 2
                  • 3