Puzzle of Father Fouras

Solved/Closed
Hello,
Can I get help with riddle number 35 from Père Fouras:
Frequenters of libraries or dancers, their avarice is legendary.
At the slightest grain, he leaves the ship.
Thanks.
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

306 answers

  1. Hello,
    I would say to try "rats"
    otherwise to the question: when you are inside, you don't know where you are. It is made of water but can become an impenetrable curtain............ who am I?
    thank you
    6
    1. hello,
      I think it's foggy,
      do you have the answer to 112: Against, I relieve!
      thank you
      0
  2. One is often wrong to think that they are the husbands of the mice!!!
    good reflection
    3
    1. Could it be a rat??? It seems simple!

      See you later!
      0
  3. The ball and chain I think because we say to shoot red-hot balls
    --

    The only computer that is truly secure is a turned-off computer... and even then... I'm not so sure.
    1
    1. It allows me to offer you my help while having fun at the same time.
      See you later.

        [Dialogue brings knowledge, knowledge brings dialogue.]
      [Words prevent violence.]
      1
      1. Good evening,
        Does anyone have the answer to 105, "I am the one who, with the help of the three known, delivers to you the unknown sometimes straight and rectilinear I also gain by being followed," thank you for your help.
        1
        1. Pitju, the answer is clouds

          @+
          --

          PenSeR edited your message "Resolved" when .... it's the case !!!
          1
          1. Re, not good "value"... :(

            @+
            --

            PenSeR has eDiTeD yOuR mEsSage "ReSoLvEd" wHeN ....tHaT's ThE cAsE !!!
            1
            1. Re,
              Are you sure there isn't a bug with fountain and block?
              --

                 [Dialogue brings knowledge, knowledge brings dialogue.]
              [Words avoid violence.]
              0
          2. Re,

            I tried with the space in front, behind (like for others) and it doesn't work!!!
            --

            PenSeR has eDitEd yOuR meSSage "RéSolU" wHen ....it's The CaSe!!!
            1
            1. OK, thanks, I'll keep looking.
              See you later.
              --

                 [Dialogue brings knowledge, knowledge brings dialogue.]
              [Words avoid violence.]
              0
            2. @Titi1961224: "box"
              --

                 [Dialogue brings knowledge, knowledge brings dialogue.]
              [Words avoid violence.]
              0
            3. @Titi1961222: "fate"
              --

                 [Dialogue brings knowledge, knowledge brings dialogue.]
              [Words avoid violence.]
              0
          3. Not anymore :(((((
            --

            PenSeR has edited your message "Resolved" when ....that's the case !!!
            1

            1. --

                 [Dialogue brings knowledge, knowledge brings dialogue.]
              [Words avoid violence.]
              0
          4. Good evening, I’m stuck on 61: when it is early, it is small.........; I know the answer is morning but I can't enter it, I've tried everything, space before and after, nothing works
            help me please
            1
            1. Good evening,

              did you manage to get through 61? Because I have the same problem. Morning doesn’t work either, but neither does day.
              0
          5. Hello,

            It's not morning but "day" !!

            @+
            --

            PensR has edited your message "Resolved" when .... it's the case !!!
            1
            1. Hello lapaumeedupc1,
              222 "fundamental"
              A+

              [Dialogue brings knowledge, knowledge brings dialogue.]
              [Words avoid violence.]
              0
          6. Hello Titi,

            I found the 222 = river ...I still have
            224 to get lost, we can’t find our way anymore! If you put me in it, beware of my wrath! (B)
            230 Taking me is showing opportunism! I am sometimes: nothing! Thus elusive (V)
            233 Navigating it is risking getting lost! Long, I can help you find your way! Derived from the beginning, in the logic of things (V)
            235 Not taking it, we risk losing it! (T)
            239 Having it is revealing of a slight wear! Those of love are sometimes linked to chance! (J...but not joys or games)
            240 Big, I lack delicacy and savoir-vivre! (B)
            245 Grilled, I’m not to everyone’s taste... For others, however, I’m a hit! Abusing me is the death penalty!! (C)
            247 Working without it, you take a great risk! (F)

            And it’s finished

            @+
            --

            PenSeR a eDitEr vOtrE mEsSage "RéSolU" qUanD ....c'EsT Le CaS !!!
            1
            1. Re,
              239:game
              247:net
              --

                 [Dialogue brings knowledge, knowledge brings dialogue.]
              [Words prevent violence.]
              0
            2. @Titi1961235: time
              --

                 [Dialogue brings knowledge, knowledge brings dialogue.]
              [Words avoid violence.]
              0
            3. @Titi1961233: view?
              --

                 [Dialogue brings knowledge, knowledge brings dialogue.]
              [Words avoid violence.]
              0
            4. @Titi1961240: beta
              --

              [Dialogue brings knowledge, knowledge brings dialogue.]
              [Words prevent violence.]
              0
          7. 205

            as comfortable in the water as in the sky..
            dancer I can shine

            I can only find star

            but it doesn't validate with or without space!!

            who helps me....thank you
            1
            1. Hi!! I had to write it with a capital E

              See you!
              0
          8. my daughter just found it!!!

            there's no accent needed

            star!!!
            1
            1. Thank you for helping me, I'm stuck on the 110th question from Father Fouras.
              1
              1. Hello,
                can you please put the statement, thank you. I don't have the questions.
                --

                   [Dialogue brings knowledge, knowledge brings dialogue.]
                [Words avoid violence.]
                0
            2. Against, I relieve!
              It's quite a vague riddle, isn't it?
              1
              1. RE,
                thank you, I replied to it earlier, that's it.
                --

                   [Dialogue brings knowledge, knowledge brings dialogue.]
                [Words avoid violence.]
                0
              2. the blows
                --

                I’m crazy about computers, from head to toe...
                0
            3. Thank you TITI, but I tried it every possible way and it doesn't work.
              1
              1. I think it's the right answer and Dany won't contradict me, maybe he knows the bug.
                --

                [Dialogue brings knowledge, knowledge brings dialogue.]
                [Words avoid violence.]
                0
              2. @Titi1961uh no I said blow because of backlash but I don't have the list of questions to say what the bug is
                --

                I'm crazy about computers, from head to toe...
                0
            4. Thank you very much titi, that’s a nice cut, I’m leaving you now, it’s getting late here in Nouméa, thanks again and see you soon.
              1
              1. See you soon.
                --

                   [Dialogue brings knowledge, knowledge brings dialogue.]
                [Words avoid violence.]
                0
            5. for Nath 58
              round test
              1
              1. Yes, that's it, thank you.
                0
            • 1
            • 2
            • 3
            • 4
            • 5
            • 7
            • 10
            • 11
            • 12
            • 16