Puzzle of Father Fouras

Solved/Closed
Hello,
Can I get help with riddle number 35 from Père Fouras:
Frequenters of libraries or dancers, their avarice is legendary.
At the slightest grain, he leaves the ship.
Thanks.
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

306 answers

  1. Hello,
    I would say to try "rats"
    otherwise to the question: when you are inside, you don't know where you are. It is made of water but can become an impenetrable curtain............ who am I?
    thank you
    6
    1. hello,
      I think it's foggy,
      do you have the answer to 112: Against, I relieve!
      thank you
      0
  2. Maybe the ocean...
    --

    Don't forget to thank us if you want us to help you.
    × It's a harmful habit to strangle those you prefer. × [ Amélie Nothomb ]
    0
    1. Hello,
      the disaster brushed past you so close And no one is spared when it’s drawn in red
      0
      1. morning
        0
    2. The ball and chain I think because we say to shoot red-hot balls
      --

      The only computer that is truly secure is a turned-off computer... and even then... I'm not so sure.
      1
      1. Hello,

        I'm both maternal and paternal. When I'm nervous, I’m not excited for it. On the way to the bathroom, sometimes I contribute.
        Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        0
        1. the fiber
          --

          The only computer that is truly secure is a turned-off computer... and even then... I'm not so sure.
          0
      2. Silly question: Where do you find your riddles?
        --

        Don't forget to say thank you if you want us to help you.
        × It's a toxic habit to strangle those you prefer. × [ Amélie Nothomb ]
        0
        1. Hello, it's here
          --

          The only computer that's truly secure is a turned-off computer... and even then... I'm not sure about that.
          0
        2. @Anonymous userThank you, I will be able to think about it!
          --

          Don't forget to thank us if you want us to help you.
          × It is a harmful habit to strangle those we prefer. × [ Amélie Nothomb ]
          0
        3. @Anonymous userI beg you to have fun :)
          --

          The only computer that is truly safe is a turned-off computer... and even then... I'm not sure about that.
          0
        4. @Anonymous userHey, could you help me with the riddle: In the air, I'm the one who manages! When I promise, I'm found beautiful. In the face of silence, I'm made of silver!

          I can't take it anymore, it's too hard!!!!
          0
        5. @lina367Hi, speech is silver, silence is golden.
          --

          The only computer that is truly secure is a turned-off computer... and even then... I'm not so sure.
          0
      3. I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
        0
        1. c grenade
          0
      4. the 35 is rats good continuation
        0
        1. You might have an idea about this one: I can be wet or not. Men enjoy looking at me. The Gauls are wary of me.
          0
        2. @lina367the sky
          --

          The only computer that is truly safe is a turned-off computer... and even then... I'm not so sure.
          0
      5. I give you the floor. I'm stuck at 70. Present doesn't work. See you later.
        0
        1. Thank you, and for the 70, it's a mattress... and I’m stuck on this one: I'm being removed without judgment...
          0
        2. @lina367the grass
          --

          The only computer that is truly secure is a turned-off computer... and even then... I'm not sure about that.
          0
        3. @lina367You're welcome
          --

          The only truly secure computer is an turned-off computer... and even then... I'm not so sure.
          0
        4. @Anonymous userWho can help me???? please????

          From the air, I can leave without warning. Out of joy, I offer men an intense but fleeting pleasure! From the farm, I am destined to serve those same men!
          0
      6. Thank you for your help, I am struggling much lower than all the others, number 8
        It is sometimes artificial or even natural. But by accomplishing it, we take significant risks.
        A thousand thanks
        0
        1. Hi Ceylan

          The answer to 8: waterfall

          Have a nice evening!!!
          0
      7. against I relieve: Hits
        0
        1. Who can help me???? please????

          From air, I can leave without warning. From joy, I offer men an intense but fleeting pleasure! From the farm, I am destined to serve those same men!
          0
      8. Hello
        Can you help me?
        She reveals everything about you, whether you are brilliant or crazy, sometimes English or gothic, the one from the Etruscans remains enigmatic
        Who am I?
        Thank you in advance
        0
        1. The only computer that is really secure is a turned-off computer... and even then... I'm not sure about that.
          0
        2. @Anonymous userThere’s no one to help me with the 93: From the air, I can leave without warning. From joy, I offer men an intense but fleeting pleasure! From the farm, I am destined to serve those same men!
          0
        3. @lina367The woman or the girl?
          --

          Don't forget to thank us if you want us to help you.
          × It's a toxic habit to strangle those you prefer. × [ Amélie Nothomb ]
          0
      9. Sorry, I made a mistake, for the disaster it's a doush.
        0
        1. Hello
          the answer to riddle 23 is appearance
          good luck
          0
          1. great ! thanks
            0
        2. Who can help me for the 99: From an ocean arrived, I am an appreciated evanescent. For a shared pleasure, would I be criticized? Although always loved by those who applaud.
          0
          1. Good evening, the answer is "rats".
            0
            1. Thank you, but it doesn't work...
              0
            2. @lina367Hi lina367 !!!!

              If you're still looking for the 99: tobacco !!!!

              Have a good day
              0
            3. @vinniethank you very much
              0
          2. Good evening,
            I am stuck on the answer to riddle 67: "At altitude, it is a depression and a passage that we take ...."
            Thank you
            0
            1. This is the collar.
              --

              Don't forget to thank us if you want us to help you.
              × It's a harmful habit to strangle those you prefer. × [ Amélie Nothomb ]
              0
          • 1
          • 2
          • 3
          • 4
          • 5
          • 7
          • 10
          • 11
          • 12
          • 16