AOMEI Backupper
SolvedHello everyone
I need help, I have AOMEI Backupper free and I tried to create a bootable media but I must have made a mistake at some point because my USB drive is empty, the folder is empty.
However, at the end, I received the following attachment: Could you tell me where I went wrong... or is it not possible with the free AOMEI Backupper but there's nothing stated for that, and how to proceed now if it's not too complicated...
4 answers
-
Good evening,
Go to the official AOMEI website... https://www.aomei.fr/backup-software/ab-standard.html
-
Good evening and thank you
But no further progress on that. I went to check.
-
Hello,
Depending on the versions, WinPE weighs at least around 250 MB, so it is clearly not on your USB stick.
I don't know if the free version allows for this creation; if it does, could it be that you forgot to check the download of WinPE on the stick?
https://sospc.name/aomei-backupper-comment-creer-une-cle-usb-de-secours/ -
@brucine
Are there not even any boot files on the USB drive outside of WinPE?
Another hypothesis is that, since the software needs to format the USB drive beforehand, it can only do this in FAT32, in which case it fails on any drive larger than 32 GB.
-
-
Hello everyone
Thank you, I will take a look at this this afternoon because I don't have all the instructions when I did the manipulation.
-
Hello
Thank you, I succeeded well with the brucine link; https://sospc.name/aomei-backupper-comment-creer-une-cle-usb-de-secours/ I will mark it as resolved.

