Reset Kidicom Max

Hello,

Did you manage to resolve it? I have the same issue.

The reset message does not appear.

5 answers

  1. Thank you for your feedback, but I tried all afternoon and nothing worked.

    0
    1. You're welcome.

      Then, when it comes from a flea market or garage sale (in relation to what you mentioned about the duplicate that was removed…), you need to make sure that the equipment works properly before purchasing it; it is also possible that it is broken.

      0
  2. No, it's actually working properly, I have access to all the functions, but all in the name of the little girl, I just need to reset it, but I can't do it.

    0
    1. You need to discuss this with the manufacturer's support or with the seller.

      0
  3. Yes, thank you for your reply, I will try to contact them.

    0
    1. OK and good luck.

      0
  4. Thank you, have a good evening

    0
    1. Thank you and have a good evening to you too.

      0