Tucson TL32HD24B2 pin code

Solved

Hello,

I just bought a TUCSON TL32HD24B2 TV and for the initial setup, I'm being asked for the "pin code". I don't know where to find this thing.

I thank in advance anyone who could provide me with information.



3 answers

  1. Good evening,

    There are actually two PIN codes for this brand.

    1234 and 0000.

    For parental control:

    (Note: If the Country option set during the First

    installation is France, Italy, or Austria, the value for

    Parental control will be configured by default to 18.).


    1
    1. Hello.

      The same issue with the same model.

      PIN code 1234 or 0000 does not work.

      Any solution?

      Thank you for your help.

      Have a nice evening.

      0
  2. Moderator

    Hello,

    If you are setting up a new television, the PIN code that is being requested is up to you to create... (usually, by default, it is 0000)


    Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
    Especially when it’s not there...

    0
    1. Thank you Baladur 10 and MPMP10, indeed 1234 worked. I appreciate your help. Have a good evening.


      0
      1. Good evening and thank you for your response, and have a good evening to you too.

        1