Tucson TV PIN code

Solved

Hello, I want to format a USB stick on my television, but the PIN codes from the manual 0000 and 1234 are being denied. What should I do? Thank you for your responses. Christian.

3 answers

  1. Hello,

    Normally, televisions of this brand are manufactured by Toshiba.

    Check with Toshiba codes 4725 and also with code 1276...


    5
    1. Hi, I'll give it a try, thank you.

      0
    2. Good evening, thank you the code 4725 works.......

      1
    3. @PetitMalouin

      Good evening,

      You're welcome and thank you for the feedback.

      Have a nice evening.

      0
  2. Hello,

    You can format your USB drive on your PC and use it on your TV after the operation.


    0
    1. Hey, I did it, but it doesn't work, thanks for your response.

      0
  3. Moderator

    Hello,

    When you set up this television, you were asked to set a parental code. This is the code to enter if prompted.

    What is the model of this Tucson television?


    Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
    Especially when it's not there...

    0
    1. Hi, I don't remember the parental code.

      Television model: Tucson TL39DLED309B18.

      Thank you for your response.

      0
    2. Moderator
      @PetitMalouin

      Excerpt from the notice on page 14:

      0