Portable screen not detected

Hello,

I just bought a new computer (ASUS VivoBook 14 P1404ZA-EB459X) and I can't detect my second portable screen (ARZOPA S1 Table).

Connection: USB-C to USB-C cable.

The graphics card is not detected (only one shows up).

I have tried most of the troubleshooting steps I found on Google, but nothing works.

The screen and cable work on my old computer.

Please, do you have a solution?

Thank you.

3 answers

  1. Contributor

    Hello

    Attention, not all devices equipped with a USB-C are compatible with video/audio output, which is probably the case for one or the other here.


    Signature
    Waiting for other responses; I'm attracting trolls....

    0
    1. Thanks Flo, do you recommend I try another cable?

      0
  2. Contributor

    Yes, you need to comply with what is defined by the manufacturer of your screen:

    When you connect a laptop/PC with an HDMI port, you must use a Mini HDMI to HDMI cable to connect the monitor and your device

    Included with your tablet screen:

    • 1 x Mini HDMI to HDMI cable

    You need to connect this adapter on the tablet side and plug it in HDMI on the Asus laptop (it has an HDMI output)


    Signature
    Waiting for more responses; I attract trolls....

    0
    1. Hello Flo,

      I just tried with the HDMI to mini HDMI and still nothing...

      Do you have another solution?

      Thanks

      0
  3. Contributor

    Well, I can't see anything anymore....


    Signature
    Waiting for other responses; I attract trolls....

    0